Farming legendary weapon, ectoplasm, infusions, or mystic coins? Want to spend dozens of hours farming or just five minutes to get the same items on FunPay? On our marketplace you can buy GW2 items directly from players with no additional commissions. And FunPay Buyer Protection will make sure that your transaction is safe and secure. Buying with us is profitable and reliable!
Guild Wars 2 is one of the few games where you do not have to farm a new tier of gear with every update or expansion. The same sets will persist for years, as developers ensure us, and only new cosmetic effects will be added. It is mostly true, however, with new and new content added to the game, there are more and more things which you would like to have on your character such as legendary weapon, skins, dyes, and other GW2 items. And all of this takes time to collect. Why spend hours on boring farming when you can get the desired result faster and enjoy playing the game? On FunPay, a player can buy GW2 items and will find a large variety of offers. Save time on farming and focus on the results! With FunPay, shopping is fast, convenient and secure.
Advantages of FunPay
- We offer the way to buy Guild Wars 2 items directly from players.
- All transactions are secured and protected by FunPay.
- Prices on FunPay are among the lowest you can find on similar marketplaces.
- We have a support which helps quickly and efficiently.
How to buy GW2 items on FunPay
- On the game page, select the desired lot.
- Contact the seller and discuss the details of the order.
- Pay for the items using the most convenient payment method.
- Receive the purchased items.
- Confirm the order and leave feedback.
If you are an experienced player who has a stock of resources, you can sell GW2 items quickly and profitably on FunPay. Convert your gaming experience into real money and FunPay will help you with that. On our site, you can easily create a listing to offer Guild Wars 2 items for sale and find buyers. We provide Purchase Protection for both buyers and sellers to make sure that the transaction is secure.