It would be nice to remember the good old days and play MMORPGs. Especially now when you can earn money playing the game. So you run the game, but it's all wrong. It's too boring to complete the same old quests and kill mobs. In that case, you just need to buy ArcheWorld account and storm the rift in full gear. Skip trivial quests and conquer the game.
Everyone knows the spirit of the good old MMORPG games: you kill another boss with your friends or stay late at night completing dungeons and end up being late for school. But there’s one big problem. Adults hardly ever have enough free time to enjoy MMOs to the fullest.
However, there is a solution. The creators of the quite old and beloved by many ArcheAge swept the dust off of old game files, added new features, and released a game that allows you to earn money while playing. ArcheWorld was quick to find its audience. Players settled firmly in their land and began to farm currency.
For those who have already tried the game, but didn’t understand how to earn money in it, I’ll explain. All you have to do is to buy land, build a small farm on it, and enjoy the results. For a quick start, you can simply buy ArcheWorld account from other players and start making passive income right away.
As for the end-game activities in ArcheWorld, there are rifts. But you’ll need at least a 55-level account and high-quality equipment in order to participate in them. For those who don’t want to spend a lot of time leveling, there is an opportunity to buy ArcheWorld accounts on FunPay. A player with such an account can challenge rifts, get loot, and then sell the items dropped from rifts at the in-game exchange. And for those who like to boost their accounts to the highest levels and experiment with builds, there is an opportunity to earn money by offering ArcheWorld accounts for sale on FunPay, since high-level and fully-equipped accounts cost thousands of rubles.
But why FunPay? Why is it convenient? Let’s take a look at the main advantages:
- The seller should just sign up on FunPay and create an offer.
- When the buyer places an order, the payment is put on hold and sent to the seller only after the buyer receives the item.
- FunPay doesn’t regulate prices, sellers set the prices for their items or services themselves. That gives customers a wide range of choices among hundreds of offers.
- 24/7 support. At any time of the day, our technical support specialists are ready to help you and answer any questions. All you have to do is to submit a request in the “Help” section, and you’ll get a response.
How to buy
- Choose an offer you’re interested in;
- Contact a seller via chat to discuss all the details of the deal;
- Pay for the order;
- Get the account data and change the account details;
- Close the deal by clicking the “Confirm order completion” button.